Thursday 1 September 2016

6 Free Back to School Tutorials

School's back in session! (I can hear all the parents cheering from here!)

When my kids were younger, we all enjoyed the 'stationery shop', filling up new pencil cases with brightly coloured pencils, funky shaped sharpeners and rubbers, new files and bendy rulers!

But most of all I enjoyed making them items they could use for school.  


Here are 6 of my 'back to school' projects to keep your kids equipped (& the envy of their friends!).

And there's even more temptation inspiration here on my 'Back to School' Pinterest board.

Happy sewing!

Jude xo

12 comments:

  1. Is it terrible that I'd like some of these for myself? Thanks a million!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for these. I'm off to check out your Pinterest Board.

    ReplyDelete
  3. join now!! play asian game real money

    ReplyDelete
  4. ดูหนังออนไลน์ 2020 ฟรี หนังออนไลน์ที่คมชัดเต็มระบบ ทั้ง 4K HD สนุกง่ายๆ กับ Slender Man บุรุษระหง (2018)

    ReplyDelete
  5. สล็อต 777

    ด้วยกฎกติกา รูปแบบการเล่นเกมสล็อตออนไลน์นั้นเล่นง่าย สามารถเล่นได้ทุกเพศ ทุกวัย เหมาะสำหรับผู้ใช้ทั้งรายเก่าและรายใหม่ สามารถพกพาความสนุกติดตามไปได้ทุกที่ ไม่ว่าจะอยู่ที่ไหน

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it & I will always reply. (If you don't get a reply from me it is because you are a 'no reply comment' blogger. You might want to change your blog settings to make sure folks can reply to your comments more easily.) Jxo