Wednesday 24 February 2016

Hoooked Zpagetti!

Today I get to tell you about something totally cool!

This is Hoooked Zpagetti (not a spelling mistake!).  This stuff is made from ....... T-shirts! How cool is that!

And if you're wondering what on earth can you knit or crochet with it, just take a look at this for inspiration!

Hoooked Zpagetti Yarn - Fabric Yard
Source - Pinterest
And there's more!


This is Hoooked Ribbon, made from .............. recycled yarn!!  Super duper cool!

If you love recycling as much as me, and also enjoy crochet and knitting, then check out all the wonderful Hoooked Yarns over at Fabric Yard!

And to tempt you even further, Fabric Yard are having a Spring Sale


You've got until 1st March to bag yourself a bargain!  And remember, only £1 shipping on all UK orders.

Happy Shopping!

Jude xo

3 comments:

  1. They are so cool!!! I can see you cutting your unwanted TShirts now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some this and hooked up a crochet rug - it was great fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet that would make a great bathmat!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it & I will always reply. (If you don't get a reply from me it is because you are a 'no reply comment' blogger. You might want to change your blog settings to make sure folks can reply to your comments more easily.) Jxo