Thursday 3 September 2015

Go Yellow!

Summer may be on its way out, but my Tropical Pineapple Bag has been featured in this month's issue of Quilt Now!

Pineapple Bag in Quilt Now Sept15


I first designed the foundation pieced pineapple block for Ceri's Brit Bee 'foody' themed quilt back in March 2012!

I must have been in the summer vibe back in June when I thought about making this tropical summer tote!

Pineapple Bag for Quilt Now

It was great fun to make, and Shannon had the perfect fimo zipper pulls to finish it off!

Pineapple Bag for Quilt Now

And speaking of daughter no.1, she is blogging again! Yay!  You can check her out here.

Jude xo

2 comments:

  1. Fab pineapple! I had that pinky yellow daisy fabric, but I have no memory of using it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on yet another published design!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it & I will always reply. (If you don't get a reply from me it is because you are a 'no reply comment' blogger. You might want to change your blog settings to make sure folks can reply to your comments more easily.) Jxo