Thursday 14 August 2014

A UFO has landed!

I've been in hexie mode recently. Big ones and small ones!

I remembered a UFO (unfinished object) I've had knocking about rather embarrassingly since May'13.


Marmalade Half Hexie table runner May13
Bonnie & Camille 'Marmalade' Charm pack
Medium sized hexies this time, using the 5" Missouri Star Half Hexie ruler.

I already had the table runner basted, but it has been left hanging on the back of a door all this time!

Shocking I know!  Especially as it only took an afternoon to quilt and bind!

Half Hexie Table Runner (Marmalade)

Half Hexie Table Runner (Marmalade)

I'll be bringing this along to my upcoming Hexie Quilts class.  Places are still available if you are feeling inspired!

Hexie Quilts Class samples

Hexie Quilts Class (6 weeks):
Starting Monday 1st September, 7pm-9.30pm

Jude xo

9 comments:

  1. love the runner, wonder if you joined the hexies by machine as they are quite big

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours, it looks fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love it! So pretty. I love the quilting. So many UFO's...so little time! Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only just over a year old? Pfft, a mere baby in terms of WIPs ;o) It looks great now it's done though :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant! Those 5' hexies are calling to me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. and your quilting lines are so straight

    ReplyDelete
  7. The runner is gorgeous and looks wonderful on your table.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bonnie and Camille make my favourite fabrics and it looks gorgeous made up.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it & I will always reply. (If you don't get a reply from me it is because you are a 'no reply comment' blogger. You might want to change your blog settings to make sure folks can reply to your comments more easily.) Jxo