Monday 28 July 2014

Dangling Carrots!

There's been sewing going on this week, but I can't show you full reveals just yet, sorry!

I'm furiously working on Mum and Dad's Golden wedding anniversary quilt, because I don't want to be handing it over at their 51st wedding anniversary!

At the risk of mum seeing too much, I'm just going to show you a rubbish sneak peek, and leave it at that!

Celtic twist sneak peek

I'm now at the border stage, needing to get those on, the back made and left into the Long Arm quilter by tomorrow!  Ha ha!  Yes, I said tomorrow because my local long-armer is going away next week!  Trying hard not to panic!

The other sneak peek is for a friend's birthday this weekend (another '0' birthday, wink, wink!). 

Applique picture gift sneak peek

Will be able to show you more after Saturday!

And check out Shannon's amazing EPP cushion here.  I think she's just created a new class project for me!

Jude xo

6 comments:

  1. Mom and Dad will LOVE this quilt. I can't wait for the grand reveal. Do you know how you'll have it quilted?
    I'm really digging Shannon's cushion - it's a perfect class project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both peeks look very pretty. I'm sure they will be very happily received. Shannon's cushion is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes def another class project from Shannon's cushion. Put me down already. Can't wIt to see the reveals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, so intriguing! Shannon's pillow is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see this quilt!
    P.S. Blogger must be hungry...he keeps eating my comments so my apologies if this is a duplicate comment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it & I will always reply. (If you don't get a reply from me it is because you are a 'no reply comment' blogger. You might want to change your blog settings to make sure folks can reply to your comments more easily.) Jxo