Thursday 8 May 2014

Pinwheel Pleasure!

I haven't blogged for a few days, but that doesn't mean there's no sewing going on!

I've been training up my new assistant and keeping her busy with lots of projects (oh it's so good to have someone to delegate too!).  She's doing brilliantly, and has caught the sewing bug (at last!). I don't even mind my stash being depleted, much!  I'll show you soon what she's been working on.

I've been working on a baby quilt idea for a class in the Autumn.

Double Pinwheel Blocks

It will be based around some double pinwheel blocks - a few more to go in these lovely 30's Playtime prints.

I'm expecting to get more sewing done tomorrow as it's pretty much 'lock down' here with the Giro d'Italia happening tomorrow at the end of my street and surrounding area!

Bye for now!

Jude xo

4 comments:

  1. like this double pinwheel, will have to make one of these, good to hear your assistant is coming along well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is it about pinwheels? They always look so cheery. Though you could experiment to see if sludge batik ones still look cheery, I suppose....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched those stages of the Giro D'Italia in the lovely Irish rain and grey skies! Wow, the end of your street.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it & I will always reply. (If you don't get a reply from me it is because you are a 'no reply comment' blogger. You might want to change your blog settings to make sure folks can reply to your comments more easily.) Jxo